Becoming a AMF Fellow
The AMF Fellow is awarded to individual marketers who have made significant contributions to the advancement of marketing in Asia.
Benefits of becoming an AMF Fellow
AMF Fellow members receive individual member benefits at their local marketing association plus special recognitions of their distinguished status at the regional level by Asia Marketing Federation.
The respective national marketing association and the AMF Fellow Program Committee review each application and recommend candidates to AMF Board of Directors twice a year
The applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) must be a CPM (Asia) holder
2) is the president or has been an ex-president of your national marketing association
If applicants do not meet the above-mentioned criteria, they may still be admitted on the condition that both their local marketing associations and the AMF Fellow Program Committee are satisfied that they are fit and proper persons and meet the following criteria.
- have Ph.D. with two (2) years of working experience at a significant company, educational institution, government or NPO, or as a consultant; or
- have Master’s degree with six (6) years of senior management experience at a significant company, educational institution, government or NPO, or as a consultant; or
- have Bachelor’s degree with eight (8) years of senior management experience at a significant company, educational institution, government or NPO, or as a consultant; or
- does not have any college/post-graduate degree but do have ten (10) years of senior management experience at a significant company, educational institution, government or NPO, or as a consultant.
The lifetime registration due for AMF Fellowship is US$1,000. This fee might be revised from time to time. Please contact us to find out the latest fee.
To enable the local marketing association and the AMF Fellow Program Committee to assess their levels of entry, applicants are requested to complete the application form and return it with:
- their current and up to date CV, including relevant dates, signed and verified by their local marketing association.
- copies of relevant academic qualifications and transcripts (if applicable).
- Job description and business card.
Applications are reviewed by their local marketing association and the AMF Fellow Program Committees, and elected by the AMF Board of Directors Meetings.
Elected Fellows are notified, with a letter sent to the applicants as well as AMF website.
For applicants not selected, notification is sent to the applicants. If an application is not selected, it can be considered twice more.
However, the applicants will need to submit an updated vita and related materials. After review by three committees, an application is retired.
Holders of the AMF Fellow are entitled to use the designation “AMF Fellow” on their business cards and letterheads. In order to continue to use this designation, holders of AMF Fellow have to continue to be the members of the AMF.
To be a member of the AMF, individuals need only be members of their local marketing association. Members of all local marketing associations are members of the AMF.
AMF Honorary Fellows are the most distinguished of all the AMF Fellow categories. AMF Honorary Fellowship is awarded to those who have made significant, seminal contributions to the field of global marketing. The election of AMF Honorary Fellow requires a unanimous vote of AMF Board of Directors.
Secretariat: c/o Japan Marketing Association
9th Floor Roppongi Yamada Building, 3-5-27 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 1060032 Japan